ZUB LIVING AB – PERSONAL DATA POLICY
1. Definitions and key concepts
1.1 The Customer is hereinafter referred to as “the Customer or You”. Zub Living AB rents out parts of a home and provides various services. These are referred to below as “Service”.
1.2. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This means information that can be directly or indirectly linked to a natural person who is alive, such as name, social security number, telephone number, IP addresses or e-mail address.
2. Basic information
2.1 Zub Living AB undertakes to handle personal data in accordance with Swedish law. Zub Living AB protects your personal privacy and strives to protect your personal information in the best way. The personal data policy describes why Zub Living AB collects information about you, how the information is processed and your rights in relation to your personal data. By agreeing to this policy, you understand that Zub Living AB uses your personal information in the manner set out below.
3. What personal data is collected?
3.1 Zub Living AB collects and stores personal information that is necessary, essential and compatible with the Service’s purposes. In connection with the Customer’s use of Zub Living AB’s Service, personal data may be collected and stored.
3.2 The data that may be processed are as follows:
Names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, addresses, payment details, IP addresses.
4. Purpose and legal basis of the proceedings
4.1 Zub Living AB collects and stores registered personal data for the purpose of providing the Service and to ensure that the Service can be performed in an appropriate manner. In order for us to have the right to process your personal data, there must be a legal basis for the processing. Below we explain why and on what grounds we support the processing of your personal data.
4.2 To fulfill the agreement
Zub Living AB must process personal data in order to fulfill the agreement between Zub Living AB and the Customer. For you as a customer, the processing is necessary for Zub Living AB to be able to communicate with you, invoice and assess which payment methods can be offered, administer your cases and provide support and good customer service.
4.3 To meet our legal obligations
Zub Living AB processes personal data in order to fulfill certain legal obligations. This applies, for example, to processing that is necessary to fulfill obligations under the Accounting Act.
5. How long is the personal data kept?
5.1 Zub Living AB stores the Customer’s information for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was collected and processed, or for as long as required by laws and other statutes.
5.2 Zub Living AB will handle personal data for as long as they are needed for daily operations. If the agreements between the Customer and Zub Living AB are terminated, the information will be deleted after a certain waiting period, no later than after 12 months.
6. Who receives the personal data?
6.1 Zub Living AB reserves the right to disclose personal data to third parties to fulfill the agreement between Zub Living AB and the Customer, and to fulfill its statutory obligations.
6.2 Personal data may also be disclosed to third countries when using services with providers outside the EU. This is provided that the recipient meets the level of security required by the Regulation.
7.1 Zub Living AB takes appropriate and organizational measures to minimize risks of unauthorized access and inappropriate use. The measures are taken in order to ensure the Customer’s personal integrity and are carried out in accordance with Zub Living AB’s internal routines.
7.2 Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security for Personal Data. When processing Personal Data, appropriate organizational and technical security measures must be taken to prevent unauthorized or unauthorized access or other processing and to protect Personal Data against loss, distortion or damage through, for example, unauthorized acts or accidents.
8. Your rights
8.1 Zub Living AB is responsible for safeguarding your rights in accordance with the Data Protection Ordinance and other relevant legislation. This means that you have the right to:
1. Access your processed personal data. It also means that you have the right to request a register extract in digital format of your personal data free of charge.
2. Request that Zub Living AB correct incorrect, incomplete or misleading personal information.
3. Have your data permanently deleted if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or when you no longer consent to the processing. The right does not apply if there is another legal basis for the processing or if there is otherwise a legal obligation for Zub Living AB to process the personal data.
4. Have the processing of your personal data restricted. This means that your personal data is marked so that it may only be processed for the stated purpose.
5. Request to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and digital format and have the data transferred from Zub Living AB to another personal data controller (so-called data portability).
6. Submit any complaints about the processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority; The Data Inspectorate. (www.datainspektionen.se)
9. Amendment of the personal data policy
9.1 Zub Living AB reserves the right to change the personal data policy at any time. Before a change takes place, you will be notified of this. If you do not accept the changes, you have the right to object to the processing by contacting the person responsible for personal data according to the contact information given below.
Zub Living AB
Visiting address: Malmskillnadsgatan 36, 111 57
Postal address: Drakegatan 10, 412 50 Göteborg